Back to School Information
This page will be updated as information becomes available
Important Information and Required Forms
Parents must be familiar with the following information.
Please review all relevant information with your child(ren) before school begins. All forms in this section are required and must be returned to your child(ren)’s school on or before the first day of school.
- School Handbook - Including Acknowledgement of Receipt form (English / Español)
- Authorization for Medical Care Form (Form/permission must be submitted in order to provide emergency medical treatment)
- Dismissal Form: submitted online
- Emergency Form: To be Completed Online
- Health Forms/Records of Immunizations (All students entering Kindergarten, Grades 3, 6 and 10 and any student new to the Greenwich Public Schools, must submit completed Health Forms in order to remain in school.)
- Press Publicity Permission/Denial Form
- Student Device Loan Form: If your child is a.) new to the District; or b.) is entering middle school (6th grade), please complete a Student Device Loan Form. This is an electronic form where you may indicate that you accept responsibility for any intentional or negligent damage to your child's iPad or Chromebook. You must accept this responsibility if you wish to allow your child to take their device home.
Parents are strongly encouraged to read and be familiar with the following information:
- Allergy Awareness Memo (English / Español)
- Arrival and Dismissal Procedure
- Attendance Policy Memo (English / Español)
- Birthday Celebrations Memo
- Bus Routes 2022-2023
- Digital Citizenship and Responsible Use
- District Closing/Emergency Notifications Overview
- Free or Reduced Price Lunch Letter and Form
- Grade Supply List 2022-2023 (English / Español)
- Greenwich Public Schools 2022-2023 School Calendar
- Greenwich Board of Education - including 2022-20223 Meeting Calendar
- Health and Safety Education Letter (English / Español)
- School Bell Times
- School Lunch Debit Account Form
- Student Accident Insurance – Bollinger Specialty Group Safety & Security Letter
- Attendance Policy Memo (English) (Spanish)
- Covid Self Check List and other Covid information
- Health and Safety Education Opt Out Letter (English) (Spanish)
- The contracts we have entered into with providers for the school year can be found here by following the Connecticut Data Privacy Law link on the page.