The enthusiasm for and commitment to the Hamilton Avenue School PTA continues!
Lets continue our increase in Hamilton Avenue School PTA Membership and attendance at PTA meetings and events this year!
Put the PTA meeting dates below on your calendar NOW!
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Tuesday, January 11, 2021
Tuesday, March 8, 2022
Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Tuesday, May 10, 2022 (Annual Meeting)
THIS IS JUST SOME OF THE WORK WE DO ...
- Our PTA provides access to the digital directory to HAS parents/guardians who are PTA members and to our staff.
- Our PTA provides important school and community information.
- Our PTA hosts fun & educational programs and events for parents and/or families.
- Our PTA engages in school and digital safety initiatives.
- Our PTA inspires a love of reading and enhances students' book and literary options.
- Our PTA creates the village that helps to raise our kids and strengthen our community.
- Our PTA uses funds to support curriculum enrichment for our students that wouldn't be covered by the school budget.
- Our PTA holds a strong focus on family engagement in education.
- Our PTA is flexible and resilient.
Read the 2019-2020 Hamilton Avenue School PTA Annual Report
for more details on recent work.
This link will take you outside of the Greenwich Public Schools website and
to the website that manages the Hamilton Avenue School PTA registration and directory.